Our Self-Catering Property in Detail
The cottage has a private parking space for your vehicle. A key safe is located next to the entrance door (which leads into the kitchen) and you will be provided with the key code once final payment has been made.
The kitchen comes well equipped with:
- Highland Stoneware Pottery
- A good selection of glassware and cutlery
- Baking trays, mixing bowls and other cooking utensils
- Bread maker
- Food Processor
- Coffee Machine with coffee provided
- Electrical hob and oven with extractor
- Full-size fridge/freezer
- Washing Machine with dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Flask and sandwich boxes
The kitchen is large enough to accommodate the dining table positioned to make the most of the spectacular views. There is a DAB/Bluetooth/CD player in the shelving alcove, along with a small selection of CDs.
Leading out of the kitchen you step into the small hallway in the centre of the cottage. Here you will find books, including books of local interest, and DVDs. There is a cupboard containing cleaning items. The circuit breakers are also in the hallway. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are provided for your safety along with fire extinguisher and blanket.
To the left from the hallway is the bedroom, containing
- Kingsize bed with hypoallergenic pillows and duvet, and Egyptian Cotton bedding.
- Dressing table and chair
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside cabinets and lamps
- iPod docking station and radio alarm clock
- Coal effect electric fire
The bathroom is accessed through the middle door in the hallway. Features include
- Large whirlpool bath with bubble bath (please use only this product to protect the pipes in the bath)
- Separate shower
- Underfloor heating
- Sink and toilet
- Towels & Bathrobes
- Shampoo, shower gel and soap
The sitting room has a patio door with access directly onto the sun terrace and waterside garden. For your comfort, the sitting room is equipped with
- Sofa and armchair
- Coffee table
- Morso Multifuel stove (with your fuel provided)
- Large flat screen television with full Sky TV package
- DVD player
- Wi-fi access
- Tourist information leaflets and Welcome folder.
The garden is predominantly lawn and is separated from a rocky beach by a wire fence. For your use there is
- Teak Bench, chairs and table set out on the sun terrace for al fresco dining.
- BBQ with fuel provided (stored in the garage)
- Deckchairs (stored in the garage)
Feel free to store any bikes, kayaks etc in the garage during your stay.
The property benefits from electric storage heating and the water is heated by an immersion heater. All bed linen and towels (including bathrobes) are included within the price, as is the fuel required for the stove.
Please note :
Maximum occupancy is two adults.
No pets are allowed.
Smoking is not permitted within the building.